Radarpost.cl - Still, you can also consider yourself special, since less than 2 of the US population has naturally red hair! still, If you're part of the small population of people who were born as alma redheads. Redhead makeup ways and colors are slightly different than other hair and skin color combinations.
Here are five makeup tips specifically tailored for natural redheads:
1. Skincare is Key
- Redheads often have fair and sensitive skin with freckles. Protect your skin by using a broad-spectrum sunscreen with SPF 30 or higher every day, even on cloudy days. This helps prevent sun damage and reduces the risk of developing more freckles.
- Opt for a sheer foundation to even out your skin tone without masking your freckles. Embrace your natural complexion and use concealer only for specific areas that need extra coverage.
2. Accentuate Your Eyes
- Redheads tend to have lighter eyebrows and lashes, so defining your eyes is crucial. Use light brown or brownish-black eyeliner and mascara to enhance your eye features.
- For eyeshadow, choose neutral tones such as brownish peach or terra cotta for a natural look. However, don't shy away from experimenting with tones of lavender, especially for evening looks, if you have green eyes.
3. Careful with Red Tones
- While red hair is beautiful, it's best to avoid red and pink shades in your makeup, except for warmer reds like slipup red or berry reds. Instead, opt for corals and brownish neutrals.
- Experiment with earthy tones and avoid overly vibrant colors that might clash with your hair. Lavender can be an exception if it complements your skin tone.
4. Choose Natural-Looking Colors
- Stick to peachy, coral, and brownish tones for a natural and stylish appearance. These tones complement red hair beautifully.
- Avoid overly bright or cool-toned pinks, as they may not complement the warmth of red hair. Opt for earthy and warm hues that enhance your natural features.
5. Subtle Cheek and Lip Colors
- For blush, go for peachy or coral tones to achieve a natural flush. Avoid highly pigmented or cool-toned blushes that may not harmonize with your hair color.
- Choose lip colors in natural tones like nude, peach, or soft brown. Steer clear of overly bright or cool-toned lipsticks that can clash with the warmth of your red hair.
Remember, these guidelines are suggestions, and makeup is a form of self-expression, so feel free to adapt them to your personal style and preferences. Enjoy embracing and enhancing your natural beauty as a redhead!